Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 1.5.5 released

I like the new grid view - definitely easier to see multiple albums at
once. It seems a little laggy compared to the previous list, though. I
don't know if it is just my library (not that large - 600+ albums, I
think) or part of the requirements for rendering lots of images. I never
used to care about album art that much, but a combination of Banshee and
my Creative Zen got me recognising album covers quicker than names :)

One thing I'm not quite so sure of with the grid view is the hover
effect. The transition is a bit slow such that you get a trail if you
move over a few albums, and it seems odd that the one you hover goes
dark. Wouldn't it be better have it highlight it with a lighter layer?

Thanks for the new build, though, and thanks to whoever maintains the
Banshee:Alpha channel on the OBS :)