Re: [Banshee-List] offtopic: A little video preview of the Banshee 1.5.5 features

2010/3/11 David Nielsen <gnomeuser gmail com>
I agree it is desirable but first I have to learn how to solve the technical issues I am having with the process and while I try to figure that out I will practice. I have done public speaking on Linux in the past and feel comfortable sharing about Banshee as I feel I understand it well as a user and slightly as someone interested in development and bug reporting.

I hope you spell well for those of us who don't speak English very well :D