[no subject]

2. How about artist view?

3. Anti-aliasing? The jagged edges are nasty to look at.

4.  I don't like the image that is shown when there are no matches.
Wouldn't a question mark or something similar be more appropriate?

Thanks for a great Banshee extension.

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 9:24 PM, Mathijs Dumon <mathijsken hotmail com> wro=
te: