[Banshee-List] Videos: TV Shows and Movies

I was wondering if it would be possible to split Movies and TV Shows from one another in Banshee.

My goal would be to be able to see all of my TV shows in a separate view from Movies (like in iTunes). Mainly because I want to see different information about the files depending on whether it's a TV Show or Movie.

Would this be too difficult to acheive? The whole fact that Banshee handles video is a big pro for me, but the way it displays it is a bit of a con.

Thanks,

Steve