Re: [Banshee-List] Song starts, then skips to next one

As far as scratchy sound goes, it seems like you might be running into a pretty popular equalizer bug.  Do you have any equalizers turned on?

The issue with playback randomly jumping to the next song is not something I'm familiar with.  This probably belongs in Banshee's bug tracking system if it isn't already there.  For more information on filing bugs, see: http://www.banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/

If you're going to file a new report, it would probably be helpful if you could catch this issue while running Banshee from a terminal with debugging turned on (banshee --debug).  Information that shows up in the console might be useful for figuring out why this is happening.

Michael