Re: [Banshee-List] iPod Sync Issues

Steve,
if you are lucky, the songs are not gone, but the iPod has a problem finding
them. The workaround is to attach the iPod to a PC that has iTunes on it.
iTunes will read the data base, fix whatever was wrong before, and all your
songs are back. There seems to be whatever Apple chose in its infinte wisdom
to be required missing, may it be a hash key, an autograph of SJ, or know
the hell.  The bottom line is, buy a reasonable media player, btw, I have a
nano and a Classic for sale :-)

This is not a nice workaround, I have updated to 1.7.3 and see if I can
figure something out that may be of help.

Ciao
Tom