Re: [Banshee-List] Amazon Store Import Extension

On Thu, 2010-07-29 at 14:47 +0100, Steven Côté wrote:
> I thought I'd try out the new Amazon Store plugin and I'm having some
> trouble and I was wondering if I was doing anything daft before filing
> a bug report.
> It mostly seems to work pretty good. I'm able to browse the store,
> preview works through the main interface as expected, but downloading
> songs seems to fail.
> I got as far as having purchased the song, but when it should
> automatically download, nothing happens. Clicking the link directly
> also means nothing happens. Is there something simple or straight
> forward that I'm not doing? The only thing I could think to check was
> that the "Amazon MP3 Import" extension was enabled (and it was).

It is working perfectly for me.

webkit-sharp-0.3-10.1.noarch
mono-core-2.6.4-2.13.x86_64
banshee-1-1.7.3-1.1.x86_64

Only issue I had was it was impossible to enter text into the password
feel for Amazon sign in.  As soon as I clicked that field all text I
entered when into the Banshee search field Entry widget,  But I could
cut-n-paste my password into the Amazon form element.  Then it worked,
including download and automatic import.
--
Adam Tauno Williams <awilliam whitemice org> LPIC-1, Novell CLA
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>