Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee transfers invalid tracks to Creative Zen (MTP)

Never mind, looks like it might be packaging or libmtp rather than Banshee
itself. The openSUSE builds of 1.5.3 sync most tracks okay (once I convince
it to detect my player) and the Fedora 11 builds of 1.5.2 synced my entire
playlist okay minus the album art (which might be because I'd just
transferred my music to my work machine and it was displaying its existing
album art but not copying it across).