Re: [Banshee-List] iphone video compatibility problem

If you fix that bug, please don't forget MP4 and M4V files.

If I'm not mistaken, Banshee only tests the extension and assumes it can't copy them to the device.

While it is true iPhone/iPod Touch might not be able to read them depending on their encoding, it's better to copy them anyway.