Re: [Banshee-List] Mockup for Banshee 2.0 toolbar.

I think the point of the mockups is to create a better user feel/ux by
a) adding a few extra pixels to the browser/main-section vertically
(removing the status bar), b) moving the controls to one toolbar and c)
making room for a wider seek slider and following a design more
intuitive for new users from both Mac and Windows. see attached
screenshots.