[Banshee-List] Performance for Banshee 2.0

Any chance that the general performance for the final Banshee release
2.0 experiences a significant improvement? I know it came up here
several times that for larger libraries (10000+) the responsiveness is
rather a slow motion show than a smooth experience.

Even simplest tasks such as scrolling trough a larger playlist and
clicking on single songs seems to be unnecessarily slowed down.
Especially for Meego devices, I feel this is a major issue that needs to
be addressed and would have a high impact on user experience.

best regards,

R3s3t