Re: [Banshee-List] No videos play- only the audio portion

2010/8/23 AS <peace aleksandrsolzhenitsyn net>
I imported several videos into Banshee from my iTunes library (through a separate drive).

They play fine without using Banshee using Gnome player.

By gnome player do you mean Totem or some different application. If it is a different app it isn't sure to use the GStreamer backend like Banshee does and you will need to install these. If it is totem then it is a bug and running banshee-1 --debug --redirect-log will produce a log in ~/.config/banshee-1/log which will contain information relevant to the problem. This you should attach to a bug report (follow the instructions on www.banshee.fm/file-bugs) if you need help doing this go to #banshee on irc.gimp.net and I will give you a hand.