Re: [Banshee-List] Freezes again with git master

2010/8/13 Benjamín Valero Espinosa
2010/8/13 Chow Loong Jin

On Friday 13,August,2010 11:15 PM, Benjamín Valero Espinosa wrote:
> With the last commits in master I am not able to use Banshee. When I do
> "make run" it starts and immediately freezes. I haven't seen this
> behaviour since months ago. I suppose it is because of the changes with
> lazy initialization. Is there any way I can debug that to help?

Running

BANSHEE_DEV_OPTIONS=--debug-sql make run

I have seen that Banshee freezes while tries to send Anonymous Usage data. Playing with the checkboxes, it just freezes when the «send anonymous data» and «disable use of Internet» checkboxes are enabled at a time. I have disabled the first one and now I am happy again :D