Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Bug Buddy, an idea to use our community to increase the quality of bugreports

Hey David,

Neat ideas.  You should probably add/remove/modify
http://banshee.fm/contribute/help-with-bug-reports/ as appropriate.
Looking forward to seeing your posts and whatever else comes of this.
You might consider renaming it Banshee Bug Partner to avoid confusion
w/ the existing bugbuddy program.

You could maybe organize office hours once a week where potential
partners and bug filers could meet up and get started.

Gabriel