Re: [Banshee-List] improve import engine

Moin,

I agree on that, having to delete the "source file" by hand is annoying
and to me it wasn't obvious at first if it was safe to delete them, I
had to check in Banshee which file the song entry points at.
Though I wouldn't call it "delete permanently" but let the user choose
if we should move or copy the files to the music directory.

Marcel