[Banshee-List] speedup search

I don't know if it is possible to implement such a speedup. Searching the
library using the search field feels slow. I have a rather large library of
20k+ songs and the time between typing a name and actually getting the
result takes about 2 seconds. Clearing the search field and getting the
complete library view again also takes about 2 seconds.

It's no biggy btw. But Banshees look and feel would be so much nicer with a
more speedy search.

Also, it would be nice if banshee (when focused) would treat keystrokes as
keystrokes for the search field. Again, this would speedup the handling of
Banshee and would improve the look and feel of Banshee itself. (of course,
all is personal taste ;-))