Re: [Banshee-List] N900 preferences

On 04/01/2010 09:36 AM, Justyn Butler wrote:
If you look at the source for the android devices in
src/Dap/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage/Banshee.Dap.MassStorage/ you'll see
they define PlaylistPath, which seems to be absent from the Maemo
configuration.

I'd be interested to see whether adding .sounds as the PlaylistPath
would fix the problem, albeit while only putting playlists in that
folder. It could be that relative paths to files outside the .sounds
folder (though relative to it) work fine once the paths are corrected,
even though the playlist is always in .sounds.

I tested some different things:
- I first manually created some playlists all at some different locations on my N900 (inside the Music folder, outside and in a subfolder). Those playlists always work if the relative path is correct.

- Then i added the DefaultPlaylistPath property in the MaemoClass, and gave it a value of 'Playlists'. With that value Banshee will write playlists into 'Music/Playlists/' instead of just 'Music/' (if 'Music/' is your music folder ofcourse). But the paths inside the playlist are exactly the same ('Music/Artist/Song.mp3'). So this doesn't seem to fix the issue.

I' will dig further in the code to find the solution to this

Jeroen

--
blog: http://budts.be/weblog/ - home: http://lightyear.be