[Banshee-List] Where is the Cover Art stored?

Hi,

I have a lot of music files on an external hard drive that I just imported into Banshee. While I was doing this it kept trying to import cover art. I kept clicking "Stop" - which it did, only to start downloading more cover art a few minutes later.

How can I delete the cover art that was downloaded against my wishes - i.e. where is the cover art directory? I've searched around and examined the startup script and still can't find where the images are stored.

Thanks,
Larry