Re: [Banshee-List] Following "Rescan Music Library" progress?

2009/10/15 "Peter Valdemar Mørch (Lists)"
Peter Valdemar Mørch (Lists|Lists| wrote:
I'd like to follow the rescan progress...
<snip>

Is there a way to keep the progress bar until it is done? How else can I know when the rescan is complete?

AFAIK that bar appeared all the time in earlier versions, and it was changed to show up just at the start of the process. Anyway, an automatic scanning background process will be (I hope) soon be in Banshee.