Re: [Banshee-List] Problem building 1.5 from source

Yes, worked perfectly here. Unfortunately still no support for files on NAS so it's a deal-breaker for me, so I'm having to use iTunes on my corporate machine.

As soon as Banshee supports NAS then I'll be over like a shot.

Neal

rickstone wrote:
This worked perfectly!  Thanks so much for the input.  i wonder if someone
might want to change the instructions on the development page?
I'm loading my library now (48k+ tracks...fingers crossed).  Can't wait to
see how the new version fares.

Thanks again.

gmendoza wrote:
Argh... not sure why my message was wrapped... just

The following was a single lines:

sudo apt-get install git git-core subversion autoconf automake libtool
intltool gcc make
--
Gilbert Mendoza
PGP: 0x7403B303
Email: gmendoza at gmail.com
http://www.savvyadmin.com
https://launchpad.net/~gmendoza
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GilbertMendoza

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Gilbert Mendoza <gmendoza gmail com>