Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee arbitrarily rejecting non-corrupt JPEG album art

Wait.  Hold the press.

I tried moving the offending piece of album art to a different album.
And Banshee picked it up.  That's not cool.

Okay.  So maybe Album A is messed up.  Just to check, I loaded Album A
into Musicbrainz and clustered them, and all of the tags matched (it
was just one album).  So the tags are not to blame.

However, Album A is half-ogg, and half-flac, even though the tags
match and Banshee reads it as one album.  Luckily I have an Album A-2,
which is the same album, but in one file format (mp3).  I dropped the
cover art into that folder.  Banshee still didn't pick it up.

So Banshee _can_ read the piece of art I found -- it just won't read
it as a part of my album (for the record, it's the 4th disc of the
Norton Classical Music Shorter Collection, 8th Edition.

It obviously has something to do with the album tags, but at a first
glance I can't tell what, and that's very annoying -- both Banshee and
Musicbrainz have no problem grouping all the tracks together.  I'm
gonna read about that algorithm two posts ago in this thread, and also
see if I can find another piece of cover art in a not-so-complicated
album.