Re: [Banshee-List] how to connect Banshee 1.4 to a DAAP share

Yea, I finally just gave up on trying to get banshee to work correctly
because its so hit and miss on finding my DAAP server.  I have tried using
Tangerine and Rythembox as the server and sometimes banshee finds it but
most of the time it doesnt.  My wifes itunes always picks it up though so I
dont think its avahi.

I think it would be a awesome feature if you would add an option to manually
connect to a DAAP server like Rythembox has...  If you dont want to dedicate
a spot for it in the menu i think that if you made the "Open Location"
option have the ability to open a daap server that would work.

I am not looking at it right now going from memory but what i am requesting
would be to click File->Open Location  and then be able to enter
"daap://hostname".  That would be gravy for me. :-D