Re: [Banshee-List] Heavy memory leaks

2009/3/8 Dekar <Dekar wc3edit net>
I think that happens when I watch podcasts. Banshee starts eating more
memory than a small memory eating animal... As a result I have to
restart it like once a day. Without Banshee my system never swaps. I use
the launchpad Banshee-Team version on Intrepid.

Could you file a bug and attach the output of `banshee-1 --debug`? As much as you're able, limit your session to something that causes the memory to jump up like that.

More details on reporting a bug here: http://banshee-project.org/contribute/file-bugs/

Thanks!

--
Andrew Conkling