Re: [Banshee-List] BUG-Embedded album art not loading on successive songs

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 2:28 AM, dmbanshee<jodenmi yahoo com au> wrote:
> @Chris..... Fair enough...In the past on other fora I have tried using the
> "post and wait" philosophy, but after a couple of weeks, no responses. I
> even had some folks say they only noticed the original post BECAUSE of the
> bump.
>
> But I do understand this is a mailing list as well, but I didn't know that
> "bumps" got emailed to members as well as posting on the forum. So my bad
> there.

No offense taken on this end.  I hope none taken on the other end too.
 I certainly don't want to discourage you from using this list.  :)

> I have tried the official repository for 1.5 but I am guessing as it is a
> beta its not there yet. I always like to load form Synaptic if I can. The
> issue is still there so I will just have to wait until 1.5 goes official and
> try again then. Thanks.

Building 1.5 from the sources should not be too difficult if you are
familiar with the './configure && make' process.  If you're dead set
on the packages then yeah you'll have to wait.

--
Chris Howie
http://www.chrishowie.com