Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee bringing CPU usage to 100% ?

Nicholas Doyle wrote:
> I had this problem when updating from 1.4 to 1.5. I think some DB
> indexes get lost or something. Performance went right back up with a new
> ~/.config/banshee-1 directory... at the expense, of course, of losing
> all my configuration.

Thanks for the suggestion, Nicholas.

I wiped clean my Banshee directory, re-imported all files and still have
the same problem. Anything that involves filtering (click on artists,
albums, etc), search using the search, field or else will bring the CPU
to 100%. Additionally, when a song is playing, the computer often
becomes unresponsive and the banshee window becomes gray!

I'll follow Bertrand's instructions to file a bug later this week.

Cheers,

--
Fabián Rodríguez, FSF #3877
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/MagicFab