Re: [Banshee-List] Documentation

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Paul Cutler<pcutler gnome org> wrote:
> Hi, a couple of us have been discussing creating documentation for Banshee
> using Docbook / Yelp.
>
> I have GNOME git access, but I am not an expert in git at all.  Is there a
> preference how we start contributing?  A specific branch, the gitorious
> branch, make our own?

Hi Paul!  That sounds very good.  Have you seen F-Spot's
documentation?  Might be a useful example to follow.

Starting the work in a gitorious branch sounds like a good idea to me.
 Is that 100% ok with you for now?  Once it has stabilized somewhat,
we can merge it into master.

Thanks a lot, glad to have you doing this!

Gabriel