[Banshee-List] Tracks imported from itunes backup dvd won't play

I have not been able to get tracks imported from my itunes backup dvd to play
in Banshee. I insert the dvd, open Banshee, go to Media>import media. The
Import Folder to Library screen opens up. I select the DVD in the left side
options, select the songs to import and hit open. The songs are imported to
Banshee but when I try to play one nothing happens. I noticed that to the
left of the songs is an orange circle with a square with an x inside of the
square. Is this trying to tell me something? Any advise on what I need to do
would be appreciated.