[Banshee-List] Mirage & Lyrics Plugin

1) Mirage Plugin Mirage plugin starts scanning my music each time i rescan my music folder (rescanning too files that was just analyzed) Since i've got 20gb of music in my pc the process can be 30 mins long so... Why MIRAGE doesn't recognize just scanned songs? 2) Lyrics Plugin It was just proposed, but i'll propose it too: For many users (like me) lyrics are really important when listening to the music. So (to begin) i think it's better to EMBED the lyric window in main windows as a lateral right column (see SongBird lyrics plugin). Then it could be useful to have a "OSD" that supports LRC File format