[Banshee-List] SVN build issue: taglib-sharp

Hi to all,
I'm running on a MacOS X 10.5.6 Leopard and, since I was experiencing some
problems with the stable release (1.4.1), I wanted to build my own version
from SVN, so three days ago I downloaded it and I began to build my
dependancies as shown in the ReadMe.
When the script was executing the download of taglib-sharp, it stopped with
an HTTP error, and I verified that the taglib-sharp web page is down. It's
now been more than three days, and the site is still down, so I wanted to
propose an alternate download site.
You can manually download the taglib-sharp_2.0.3.0 source code from Ubuntu
Intrepid repositories following this link:

http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/t/taglib-sharp/taglib-sharp_2.0.3.0.orig.tar.gz
http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/universe/t/taglib-sharp/taglib-sharp_2.0.3.0.orig.tar.gz

You just need to copy-paste the .tar.gz in
banshee/build/osx/deps/bundle-sources, rename it
taglib-sharp-2.0.3.0.tar.gz, then untar it in the same folder. If you do as
described above, when the build-dep script executes the installation of
taglib-sharp it will find the sources and will not try to download them
again.

I didn't used the patched version (2.0.3.0-2) but I was able to build
Banshee without problems, and I'm running it smoothly.

Hoping that this will help people, at least until the taglib-sharp site will
be usable again

Marco