[Banshee-List] Last.fm plugin not scrobbling (scrobblering?) correctly.

I just downloaded the new 1.4 version for Ubunty Hardy LTS, and now my
"Recently Listened Tracks" are no longer being updated.  I ran with --debug
to see if I could find anything, and the only thing that pops up is...

[Warn  13:26:19.647] Failed to handshake: {0} - System.Net.WebException:
Error: NameResolutionFailure
  at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetResponse (IAsyncResult asyncResult)
[0x00000]
  at Lastfm.AudioscrobblerConnection.HandshakeGetResponse (IAsyncResult ar)
[0x00004] in
/build/buildd/banshee-1.4.1/src/Libraries/Lastfm/Lastfm/AudioscrobblerConnection.cs:417
[Debug 13:27:20.876] Audioscrobbler sign-on succeeded - Session ID received

Note that the sign-on appears to succeed, but no messages about updating
last.fm happen after this.  I've got "enable song reporting" checked.  I can
visit my user profile page from the "Tools" menu.  The songs play and I hear
stuff, so what am I doing wrong?

Jason!