Re: [Banshee-List] Edtiting track info on audio cd's

This is a known bug in earlier versions of banshee (definitely in
1.0), but i think it's been fixed in more recent versions. Perhaps
someone closer to the subject can say which version or correct me if
it hasn't actually been fixed.
As a work around, your best bet is to rip your music in another
program like juicer and then import your files.