[Banshee-List] Preset radio stations gone, can't add them

I was using Ubuntu 8.10, but now Linux Mint 6.0 & have noticed something odd.
In previous versions of Banshee (when installed from the repositories) a
bunch of internet radio presets (mostly Soma FM) were installed. Now when I
install Banshee (1.2.1) there are no presets & when I try to add them or
play them directly with Banshee they don't work.

Is there a way to import the list from somewhere, or how can I add them to
make it work? I really like Banshee but I miss those stations!