Re: [Banshee-List] buffering

Thanks for your answer.

The only "libbanshee" I found were files containing, well... nearly nothing.
- /usr/lib/banshee-1/libbanshee.la (couldn't see any value linked to some buffer size or streaming...);
- /usr/lib/banshee-1/libbanshee.so (binary file).

Your answer suppose "libbanshee" should be a directory, right?
Problem is: I don't have or didn't find it.

I looked for "buffer", "gstreamer" and looked in the files but didn't find much; "/usr/lib/perl5/GStreamer/Buffer.pod" and "/usr/lib/perl5/GStreamer/Event/Buffersize.pod", but I still don't know what to do with these...

So how is Banshee passing its parameters to GStreamer? :)

Gabriel Burt a écrit :
I'd imagine you'd need to change a property of some gstreamer element
- look in libbanshee/