[Banshee-List] Banshee looses file extensions when copying from daap to local

I really like banshee more than rhythmbox, just for the looks to be honest,
but I have one problem that seems to stick.

If I am in rhytmbox I can copy a track from my daap server to the local
machine by dragging and dropping it from the daap list to the music section.
The same seems to work with banshee except the file looses it file extension
when copied.

Ex. "03 - Hello Seattle.mp3" would become "03. Hello Seattle".

Ignoring the fact that banshee will not let you change the format much, but
I think this is a really big issue. Anyone else noticed this?