[Banshee-List] Banshee Documentation

I committed to writing Banshee help some time back, and unfortunately haven't done nearly as much as I had hoped by now.  But that's going to change!

I blogged a bit about next steps for Banshee documentation[1] and created a page on the GNOME wiki[2] for planning the topics to be included.

I'd like the community's help in reviewing the topics on the wiki page above - what's missing?  Would you organize it differently?

Also, if anyone wants to help write the content, please let me know.  I'm going to use Mallard, the new XML schema for GNOME help, but please don't feel that you need to know the language to write help.  If you've written a howto for Banshee before, let me know, or if you want to grab one of the topics on the wiki page, just add a sub-page and write it in plain text right on the wiki.  I'm more than happy to edit it for tone and then convert it to Mallard and commit to git.  The Banshee help will be licensed CC-SA 3.0, just like all GNOME help is going forward.

Speaking of git, I have a branch for Banshee docs at Gitorious[3].  It's more of a placeholder at the moment for some of the topics listed above, and you'll see a lot more commits over the coming weeks.

Thanks!

Paul

1 - http://www.silwenae.org/blog/?p=1264
2 - http://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/Planning/BansheePlanning