[Banshee-List] New ipod shuffle 4G voiceover

Good evening Banshee List,

First of all, let me congratulate you for all the work put in this wonderful project !

I take the liberty to contact with a view to helping me find a way to use my new iPod shuffle with banshee.

I can put music on the iPod using banshee's internal functionality, but I cannot listen to it: "please use itunes to sync to this ipod" (the iPod tells me...).

Am I the only one having this issue, or is it already a reported bug/feature ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Pierre, still crying ...using itunes under windows xp with virtualbox :'(

PS: excuse my bad english, I'm French