Re: [Banshee-List] CorePrimarySources table and Daap sources

On Sun, Apr 26, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
I don't think it's really intentional, just laziness.

hehe...Cool. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

We have the concept of a temporary smart playlist -
src/Core/Banshee.Services/Banshee.SmartPlaylist/SmartPlaylistSource.cs
- could bring that (or something similar) over to PrimarySource.cs.

Yup, saw the code there to delete when the isTemporary field is 1.

Thanks,
Neil