Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee odd font characters

On Sun, 2009-04-05 at 20:57 -0700, TusharG wrote:

> Can you guide me how to fix this issue? On ubuntu the same music
> library
> works fine but on Debian it does not! I have Rhythmbox installed by
> default
> that shows the same files whithout any problem. So mp3 tags are
> proper. How
> do i fix locale issue?

Okay, then that gets pretty weird. I personally haven't used Debian
myself, and am an Ubuntu user, but if Rhythmbox works, then your locale
should be correct. Have you tried using the package in unstable[1]?

[1] http://packages.debian.org/banshee
--
Chow Loong Jin