Re: [Banshee-List] Problems after installing version 1.2

brian_665 wrote:

Hyperair wrote:
brian_665 wrote:
Andrew,  Thanks for your reply.  Now, I'm going to appear a complete
newb. How do I start banshee with the debug? I normally use the menu system to
start it and when I type the command "banshee --debug" into a terminal
window it comes back with "command not found".   I've searched high and
low
for banshee and none of the documentation tells me where it is installed
(might be a good idea to improve it that way).

cheers

Brian

Command's "banshee-1 --debug".

--
Hyperair

As I pointed out, I get a "command not found" reply when I type that in.

If neither "banshee" nor "banshee-1" are found, something went wrong in the installation. How did you go about this?

BTW, removing Banshee 0.x from openSUSE 10.3 is not recommended due to dependencies. Banshee 1.x and Banshee 0.x can be installed parallel, however.

Jon