[Banshee-List] Crashes while importing media

Hi,
I have a big problem with Banshee.
Everytime I want to import media, banshee shows errors for every file it
scans.
The Error-Log says "No such file or directory". Sometimes Banshee crashes
while scanning.
When I restart Banshee and check the library every MP3-Tag is wrong. The
title column only shows numbers.

Maybe Banshee has a problem with my network-storage? It's mounted in
/media/storage.
I use Ubuntu Hardy Heron and I used the following Howto:
http://banshee-project.org/download/#ubuntu