Re: [Banshee-List] ANNOUNCE: Banshee 1.3.1

Oops, the fact that english is not my mother tongue shows up here. I meant
demand like in 'there is a demand for' and not in the sense 'I have a
demand'.
But how about : I second your proposed enhancement. Sounds better :-D ?

By the way, I did check the release notes ... (it's in Aaron's announcement)

Cheers,
Strider

Gabriel Burt wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 7:18 AM, Strider <chris vansteenlandt telenet be>
> wrote:
>> I second your demand. The way the browser was proposed in the mockup was
>> really neat and I thought it would be already in the 1.2.1 release.
>
> "Demand"?  Hopefully you're being intentionally melodramatic,
> otherwise that's a mite offensive.
>
> Anyway, you should always read the NEWS file (or Release Notes
> available on the website for stable releases) to see what is new in a
> release.
> I did.
> http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/banshee/trunk/banshee/NEWS?view=markup
>
> Gabriel

-----
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice,
there is.