[Banshee-List] Banshee sees iPod music as 'Other'

Banshee recognizes my 30 GB iPod Video, but when I try to view my music it
shows up as no audio, no video, 27.3 GB of "other" and 537.6 MB of free
space.  It also shows the "Loading JOHANN'S IP" banner in pale yellow near
the bottom, but never seems to complete the load.  Rythmbox, Amarok and
GTKpod all see the music on this iPod with no issues, so I'm wondering what
I am doing wrong with Banshee.

Thanks,
Johann