[Banshee-List] BUG: Banshee 1-2.1 fails to start without ~/.config/banshee-1

I just installed banshee 1.2.1 and got some problems when trying to first
start banshee from the GNOME menu. The command used from the banshee.desktop
file is:

banshee-1 --redirect-log --play-enqueued %U

If you have not used banshee before (i.e. ~/.config/banshee-1 does not
exist) then you get this error:

/usr/bin/banshee-1: line 45: ~/.config/banshee-1/log: file or directory not
found

If you start banshee from the command line using:

banshee-1

then banshee will start fine. If you close the application and then try to
start it from the menu again it will work also...

This means to me that you need to have ~/.config/banshee-1, otherwise you
cannot launch the application from the menu.

Markus