[Banshee-List] Cellphone MTP Issues and syncing video podcasts (Samsung F480)

Hello,

I recently got my new cellphone and would like to sync my music and video
podcasts to it. I have been able to use the mass storage feature by using
the .is_audio_player solution, this however doesn't support syncing my
podcasts. When i try to use the MTP feature of my phone i get the following
error: MTP Support Ignoring Device - Banshee's MTP audio player support can
only handle one device at a time.

Google shows me about 5 pages from people who have this same problem but no
solution. My question therefor is: Does anyone know a solution, and, is it
even possible to sync video podcasts at all (either with mass storage and
.is_audio_player or MTP).

Yours Sincerely,
Stefan H