Re: [Banshee-List] Need some suggestions on video player

On Fri, 2008-10-24 at 00:27 -0700, Stephanee wrote:
> http://www.flash-video-mx.com/web-player-pro/
> ..I have some .avi/.wmv/.mpeg videos, I also have a website but I don/t know
> how to upload these videos to my websiste. I hear my friends said I should
> have a flash video player on my site and put all these videos to the flash
> video player but I’ m a totally newbie on this issue. After some searching I
> found this program.
>
> My problem is that
> Has anyone ever heard of thsis program – Moyea Web Player Pro? Or this
> brand? I find it interesting and basically satisfy my requirments but I
> haven’t decided to buy it. Can you give me some advices.
I don't think this is the right place to ask for help regarding this
matter, is it? This is a mailing list for Banshee. You're asking
something completely off topic, not that I'm not being helpful or
anything. It's just that it's unlikely that you're going to find what
you're looking for in a mailing list for Banshee.

Perhaps a more appropriate place to ask regarding this matter is in a
web design forum, such as http://www.webdesignforums.net
--
Chow Loong Jin