[Banshee-List] Sync random albums to removable device?

Hi. I'm a long time Amarok user, but I don't use KDE, so I've been waiting for a reasonable alternative, and Banshee has been making incredible progress lately. I'm glad to see support for size limit in dynamic playlists (something I've been waiting Amarok to implement for a long time), but there's something I'd like to do and I'm not sure is possible right now. I have a portable music player I wish to fill automatically with random, complete albums. Right now, if I choose 'Limit to X GB selected by album' I get X GB of albums alphabetically; if I choose random I obviously don't get whole albums.

If it's possible, any hints will be appreciated. If not, consider this a kind feature request =)

Best regards,
Diego