[Banshee-List] Type of replaygain support in banshee 1.3.1

Banshee 1.3.1 supports replaygain : great !

I tested it out by adding replaygain tag in a flac file (with metaflac) and
then activated replaygain via edit->preferences menu while the file was
playing and I clearly heard a difference.

My only question now is : what does banshee use : the track or the
album(audiophile) replaygain tag in the file?

Note that metaflac always adds both (they'll be identical when you launch
metaflac on just 1 file).

Maybe banshee just uses what Gstreamer uses ... but then my question is
which tag does Gstream use ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

PS. For me it would be logical if the following logic would be followed:
first look if the album replaygain is present. If so, use it; if not, look
if track replaygain is present. If so, use it; if not, don't apply
replaygain.

-----
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice,
there is.