Re: [Banshee-List] Rock Box DAP Progress and Playlist Syncing Question

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 6:53 AM, Charles Mason <charlie mas gmail com> wrote:
My extension for Rock Box DAP integration is coming on well. So far it
can read the native DB and play the files in Banshee. I also have
manually copying tracks to it working (although it doesn't update the
DB yet).

Fantastic; this is good stuff. Honestly, the db updating is secondary, since RockBox does that itself when you start it up.

Let us know when you have something we can test!

--
Andrew Conkling
http://andrewski.net