[Banshee-List] Daap in Banshee 1.2.1

Hej
i just recently found Banshee and gotta hand it to your all, impressive
player
but one thing bits the dust, in the version ubuntu installs 0.13.2 there is
a possibility to share music
YAA nice feature, ohh and it can also find others, awesome!
how ever, 1.2.1 only have the client and not the server part, which i don't
understand why
so to ask
why was is removed ?
i rather liked the feature, people can listen when i listen to music
people might say "install mt-daap aka firefly or tangerine"
but hey I'm not a server I'm a desktop so listen when i listen period
think of it as 1 click 1 go
instead og installing multi programs on multiple computers

just my 10 cent