Re: [Banshee-List] Curious Banshee freeze on startup

You might want to look into the settings banshee stores in gconf, under
"/apps/banshee-1/".
Amongst others, the ListView columns configuration is stored there. Your
log had some stuff related to that in the thread dumps.

That's it! I --recursive-unset the ListView columns configuration and banshee came back to life. I guess there's a bug in the code that figures out column widths on startup. I can't reproduce the bug anymore because I lost the bad gconf keys (it was more important to me to be able to update my ipod than figure out how to copy those gconf settings). I'll file a bug though.

Thanks!

Erik